Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 7

today was the hardest day so far. i quit my job ( although my resignation was refused). in tears i asked my boss for a cigarette. thankfully, he forgot them at home. i went off on each of my coworkers to my asst. manager and i am sure that several of them heard my rant. inappropriate yes but very therapeutic. shortly after i talked to a couple friends who always cheer me up. today was no exception. I am going camping and floating down the river. a two and a half day vacation from work and family. i am so excited that i am not sure that i will sleep tonight. i will be meeting a majority of the people for the first time. a whole new crowd and new fun things to do. i do not like bodies of water that do not contain chlorine but i am going to try something new!!! i am at the point of my life where i need to make decisions for me and not other people. i can't believe that i have gone 7 days without a cigarette.

No comments: